Friday, May 2, 2014

I Am Not Afraid: Mini Album for Basically Bare

This is a mini album I recently finished for Basically Bare.  DCWV was wonderful enough to provide us with some awesome paper.  I chose the Basically Bare Polly's Pocket album because it worked so well with DCWV's Hey Sailor paper stack.

Cover Not Afraid

The paper is nice and thick and very vibrant.  Here I cut a piece to fit the cover, adhering it with my Xyron.  Then, I cut one of the sayings out, matted it with another piece of paper from the stack, and adhered it to the front.

Page 2-3 Not Afraid Page 3-4 Not Afraid

The paper sheets are well coordinated and they flow seamlessly from one design to another.

Page 6-7 Not Afraid Page 8-9 Not Afraid

I chose one paper for the back of all the pages, but the fronts each have a different color/design of paper that I coordinated with the Polly's Pocket inserts.  A thin piece of gold braid accents each of the pockets.

Page 10-11 Not Afraid

I left the backs and the inside covers blank so I can add pictures and words at a later date.

Many thanks to Design Cuts With A View (DCWV) for supplying us with such wonderful paper.  Why don't you go visit them?

Supplies Used:

Basically Bare:  Polly's Pocket Album
DCWV Paper Stack:  Hey Sailor

Until later………………

LiveWrite Signature Line

No comments:

Post a Comment