Friday, August 21, 2015

Walking

Good morning!  I've been playing with tags again and I have a quirky one ready for you today using a couple of Technique Junkies stamps.


I sprayed the tag with Art Anthology Colorations in Plush, Juicy, and Glorious.  I then stenciled a couple of butterflies using the Art Anthology Butterfly Flight stencil and Mud.  I painted the butterflies with Art Anthology Dimensional Gems in Garner, Flourite, and Emerald and glued down some Prills in Gourd-Jus, Berry Nice, and Plum Crazy.

Since my background was done, I went to work with my Technique Junkies stamps.  I stamped Fan Girl and Do Wah Ditty onto a piece of mixed media paper, cut them out and then painted.  Fan Girl was painted with Art Anthology Lemon Tart, Portobello, and Cotton Candy Velvet and Silver Metal Effects.  I sprayed the Do Wah Ditty sentiment with Art Anthology Colorations in Wild Orchid.

A couple of pieces of fiber and I was done!

Hope you enjoyed today's tag.

Until later.........................


Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment