Friday, October 30, 2015

Technique Junkies' 30 Days of Christmas, Day 16

Good morning everyone!  Technique Junkies is getting you ready for Christmas by hosting 30 Days of Christmas from October through mid-November.  Today, I have a card I created using some of their Christmas images.


I stamped Christmas Reindeer onto a pieces of mixed media paper and then cut it out.  I sprayed the body with Art Anthology Sandcastle and the antlers with Glorious Colorations.  I then used Winter Wonderland Sayings Set of 3 for the "Dashing Through the Snow" sentiment.  I stamped it in blue ink and then cut it out.  The two stamped images were then layered on a piece of Christmas paper which I then added to a card base.

That's all for today!  Until later......................



Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment